A Grand Free Cardiovascular and Ophthalmology Camp Organized by Anjugramam Rural Welfare Development Association and Calwin Hospital
18 June, 2023 (Sunday) Morning 10:00 AM – Evening 02:00 PM
Anjugramam Rural Welfare Development Association Building
Doctors Participating in Medical Camp
Cardiologists in Calwin Hospital:
Dr. S. Calwin David Singh M.D., FCD, Diab, DNB (Cardiology)
Dr. R. Hanush Raj M.D,DM (Cardiology)
Ophthalmologist in Calwin Hospital:
Dr. J. Binula Christy MBBS, D.O, DNB (Ophthalmology)
Camp will be initiated by
Mrs. Janaki Elanko (Anjugramam Town Panchayat President)
Mr. S. Hitler (President, Rural Welfare Association, Anjugramam)
Mr. Gandhi Raj (Vice President, Anjugramam Town Panchayat)
Mr. V. Jose Diwakar (11th Ward Member, Anjugramam Town Panchayat)
- Cardiac Examination (ECG – Echo)
- Blood pressure test
- Diabetes screening
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening (Retina Check – up)
- Cataract Check up
- Vision Check-up & Glass Prescription
- Glaucoma Check-up
- Visually impaired persons will be provided with eye glasses at concessional rates.
- People with cataracts will be taken to the hospital on the same day for free eye surgery.
- All tests and specific medicines will be provided free of charge.
- Please remember to bring your medicines and medical reports every time you visit the camp regularly.